Date(s) - 10/12/2019
3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
71945 Shea Rd., McArthur, OH 45651
Do you believe in ghosts? You just might after spending a night in the haunted Moonville Tunnel. Midnight at Moonville is a one-day Halloween-themed event featuring dramatic storytelling, wagon rides, regional craft vendors, souvenirs, historical presentations, music performances, roaming spooks, and much more. The event will end with an interactive demonstration of paranormal investigation techniques hosted by a respected research group.
The event will be held on Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 3 to 11 p.m. Parking will be at 71945 Shea Road, McArthur, Ohio 45651. There will be a $5 parking charge per vehicle, but most activities and entertainment are free. For more information, call the Vinton County CVB at 1-800-596-4459.
Schedule of Activities
To be announced!
We still need volunteers to staff Midnight at Moonville. If you would like to help, simply fill out the online application (coming soon!). Volunteers get some nifty perks, including:
- Free “Midnight at Moonville Event Staff” t-shirt
- Free parking pass
- Free snacks and drinks
Tips for Attending
- Arrive early and follow the signs to the designated parking area on Shea Road
- There will be some walking over rough terrain, so wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a flashlight; the event organizers will also have some available for sale
- The event is in a rural area, so cell phone and Internet service is not reliable
- Bring cash and checks to buy food or merchandise
At the Parking Area:
To be announced!
At Moonville Tunnel:
Moonville Rail Trail Assoc. – Official rail trail merchandise (mugs, t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, keychains)
Vinton County CVB – Official “Midnight at Moonville” merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, bumper stickers)
More to be announced!
Be a merchandise or food vendor at Midnight at Moonville. Download a vendor application here: